SURRENDER THYSELF TO LOVE

GOD   NEVER  CREATES  SMALL  THINGS
----------------------------------------------
If  GOD  Has  Created  You  , So  Also  The  God  Has  Created  A  Path  To  Reach   Unto   Him ,  For  You
----------------------------------------------
There is nothing that I feel too humiliating for me to do ;
And there is no position , however exalted , that can make me prouder than I am already in The pride of my Lord.
---------------------------------------------- 
My intuition never fails me , but I fail whenever I do not listen to it.
-----------------------------------------------
If anyone strikes my heart , it does not break , but it bursts , And the flame coming out of it becomes a Torch on My Path.
-----------------------------------------------
Sometimes success is Defeat and defeat is Success